Saturday, June 4

ME & MEGAPIXELS

A normal boy growing in the lanes of any city in India, his first and foremost hobby is playing Cricket! Even with me its the same. Cricket runs in every vein and artery of my body. But then cricket is not everything. In search of other pass-times, started reading books, then came writing, and finally photography.
All started with a camera phone i had some 4 years back. Sony ericsson K790i. Till today i feel its an SLR in disguise. Clicking photos with that, my perspective towards everything changed or the way i looked at things was different. Suddenly (as they would say in cinemas), the world around me looked better. there were a lot of things i had never even noticed came into my view. With photography i wanted to capture and store what my eyes could see and appreciate.

Now i use The Canon EOS 1000D. But the basic objective remained same! to capture what my eyes could appreciate
so in order to share the same, i start a blog exclusively for my photos: MEMORIES IN MEGAPIXELS